The Winnipeg Pops Orchestra and the Brandon Community Orchestra proudly hosted their bi-annual joint-workshop from Friday evening, September 29, through Sunday afternoon, Oct 1, 2017.
Location: The workshop was held at the Canadian Mennonite University (CMU), 500 Shaftesbury Blvd, in Winnipeg, MB.
Pictures and Video from the Workshop Weekend
Video Clips 📺
Videos from the Concert Performance, Sunday Oct. 1, 2017:
| Danzon #2 by Arturo Marquez.
||Jupiter by Gustav Holst (Full)
||Jupiter by Gustav Holst (Excerpt)
|Norman Rosenbaum, The Winnipeg Pops Orchestra - Opening clarinet solo - Danzon #2 by Arturo Marquez.
Our guest conductor was Andrea Bell. Our clinicians were:
• Strings (Violin, Viola): Daniel Scholz - Principal, Viola, WSO
• Strings (Cello): Andrea Bell
• Strings (Bass) - Meredith Johnson - Principal, Bass, WSO
• Brass: Chris Fensom - Principal, Trumpet, WSO
• Winds: Micah Heilbrunn - Principal, Clarinet, WSO
• Percussion: Mike Kemp - Principal, Timpani, WSO
OUR CONCERT SCHEDULE
Lions Place Spring Concert- 610 Portage Avenue
Bethania Mennonite - 1045 Concordia Ave
Community "Thank You" Concert - Ste. Anne Parish,
Riverview Health Centre - 1 Morley Ave.
Portsmouth Retirement Residence,
125 Portsmouth Blvd,
Celebrations Dinner Theatre - 1824 Pembina Hwy.
The Forks Market - "Under the Canopy"
188 Worthington Avenue
Lyric Theatre Summer Concert Series, Assiniboine Park
Holy Redeemer Parish - 264 Donwood Drive