The Winnipeg Pops Orchestra and the Brandon Community Orchestra proudly hosted their bi-annual joint-workshop from September 27 to 29th, 2019.
Location: The workshop was held at the Brandon University School of Music in Brandon MB.
Pictures from the Workshop Weekend
Our guest conductor was Robert Richardson Jr.
Eckhardt-GramattéConservatory of Music). Our clinicians were:
• Violin/Viola - Robert Richardson Jr.
• Low Strings - Leanne Zacharias - Brandon University
• Woodwinds - Julie Husband - PTSD / U of M / CMU
• Brass - William Gordon - Brandon University
• Percussion - Melissa Ballard- Brandon School Division
Lions Place Spring Concert- 610 Portage Avenue
Bethania Mennonite - 1045 Concordia Ave
Simkin Centre - 1 Falcon Ridge Drive
Tuxedo Villa Extendicare - 2060 Corydon Ave.
Riverview Health Centre - 1 Morley Ave.
St. Amant Centre - 440 River Rd.
The Forks Market - "Under the Canopy"
Niverville Community Concert - Niverville Heritage Center
Shaftesbury Park Retirement Residence, 905 Shaftesbury Blvd.
Lyric Theatre Summer Concert Series, Assiniboine Park
Lions Place Winter Concert- 610 Portage Avenue
601 Aulneau St.
Winnipeg Pops 2020 Christmas Variety Concert